Friday, 1 March 2013

Paparazzi Bag by Sew Sweetness

I was given the wonderful opportunity to test out a new pattern by Sara of Sew Sweetness called the Paparazzi Bag.
I put my hand straight up to test this one as I have wanted a nice camera bag for a long time.
It is a nice big size. Plenty of room for everything. I love the sweet pockets on the front.
And the zipper pocket in the back is awesome.
I love the peek of purple inside the pocket.
It's a nicely sized deep bag - with cushioned removable dividers. So clever.
See - plenty of room. The fabrics I used were Indie by Pat Bravo.

There was lots of pattern pieces - but Sara's pattern is very clear and easy to understand. I especially loved all of her hints!

Check out Sara's shop for the pattern . And her blog for some pure eye candy!

Kel xxx


  1. This is so gorgeous!! Love the design of this and the fabric is stunning!!

  2. Oh gosh, totally love this. Love the fabric combinations. TFS

  3. Oh - what an awesome bag! I think of black manly square bags when thinking about camera bags. Would love to try the pattern when I have time!


Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...