Tuesday 26 February 2013

Noodlehead Divided Basket Pattern

Yesterday I cut out my pattern pieces and got to work on making this basket.
Except I didn't have any fusible fleece, So I thought I had a bright idea - and I'd use some foam I had instead.
You should have seen me try to wrangle the pieces in. It was such a terrible idea. I should have stuck to the instructions. By that time I was trying to cook dinner and I was stressing out.
So I ended up hand sewing them together into the basket shape and trimming them down to slip inside. Which would have worked great had I not cut them down too much. Oops.

But I'm pretty happy with it. It's not perfect. And I'm kicking myself for not testing my idea first before I deviated from the pattern and used my good fabric.
It's pretty cute though.
The pattern was fabulous. And totally genius!
I think I'll be making a few for myself. They are the perfect size.
Now to make some things to fill it ;o)


Pattern by Anna Graham of Noodlehead
Kel xxx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...