Monday 21 November 2011

Amy Butler spice tote

Yesterday I worked on my Amy Butler spice tote. Only to discover that I had sewn one lot of my handles on sideways. I decided to call it quits right then and there.
Fast forward to this morning - I got home, made a coffee, grabbed my scissors & upicker and headed out into the sun to get started.
It took so long. But I was determined to finish this project.
So I kept going at it till it was done.
It's not very neat but for my very first bag - I'm pretty happy with it.

I'm thinking I could probably get a small one out of the leftover fabric I have from it. Just not sure if I'm ready to tackle another one so soon. And my sewing to-do list is already long enough. I might try and get one of those quilts completed this week. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for coming to visit me and taking the time to leave me a message. Have a beautiful day xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...